[volt-nuts] Voltage Reference.

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Wed Nov 5 14:32:35 EST 2014

Hello Dan,

yes the thermal shield is standard on all LM399.
But additional thermal shielding of the pins/housing on both sides of the
PCB will improve stability (noise + tilting effects).

Since National Semiconductors (TI) has discontinued the LM399,
Linear Technology is now the only manufacturer.
DigiKey has the LM399 on stock.

With best regards

Andreas