[volt-nuts] HP419A Meter Pegged to Right

Stan Katz stan.katz.hk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:42:55 EST 2014

That clinches it. Brooke's Tek tour reminded me that I have on file a
"Service Scope" from Tek entitled "Washing Your Tektronix Equipment". I can
follow those instructions less the drying for 24 hours in an oven at 125F.
Doing so will probably have me kicked out of the house by the wife. A hair
dryer will have to suffice.

The use of a dishwasher, which I could pull off without being found out by
my spouse, does require removing all the pots. Anyway, I think that
dishwashing is most appropriate for boards with all surface mount chips.
Forty year old electrolytics (all of which surprisingly have tested good)
might balk at being machine washed.

Stan