[volt-nuts] HP-419 and Fluke 845 Modifications

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:18:24 EST 2014

I have finished the design and analysis (LTSpice) and I am preparing the
BOM and doing a PCB layout now (ExpressPCB).  I am hoping to finish the
work over the Thanksgiving holidays but I wanted to see Dallas's 845A
modifications before ordering parts and pulling the plug on PCB fab first
but it hasn't shown up on K04BB's site yet (still in the upload section).

Randy