[volt-nuts] Datron 4920M, AC Voltmeter, for sale on ebay - 1 day left

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 18:29:31 EDT 2014

charlie,

you can expand these tvcs by range resistors to work as higher voltage tvcs. if you do it right (rf-type setup) you can work up to a couple hundred khz with just minor additional error beyond its error in its orgininal voltage range. need to calibrate them however. using an attenuator is not a good idea, too unprecise. still tvcs are the most precise way to measure, if done right. pretty tme consuming though. but you need them e.g. to calibrate a 4920.

adrian