[volt-nuts] LM399 Long term drift specification

Tony vnuts at toneh.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 12:57:33 EDT 2014

On 14/09/2014 18:29, Andreas Jahn wrote:
> By the way:
>
> By accident I have found some ageing drift data of REF5050 on Malone's
> homepage:
> http://www.voltagestandard.com/Tech_Data.html
> For me it looks around 120 ppm drift within the first year.
> Unfortunately there is no humidity data with the plot.
>
> With best regards
>
> Andreas
That's a very interesting find Andreas, thanks. After approx 500 hours,
maximum drift is approx 80ppm, but its impossible to deduce how much of
that is due to long term drift, temperature and humidity changes.

The long term drift specification for the REF5050A tested is 125ppm
(0-1000 hours), 45ppm (1000 to 2000 hours). Those for the automotive
qualified REF5050-Q1 part are 100ppm and 10ppm respectively - way better
after the initial 1k hours.

Regards,

  Tony H