[volt-nuts] The Art of Electronics

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Apr 17 04:16:11 EDT 2015

Moin,

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 08:12:52 +0000
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> --------
> In message <20150417074427.GA31953 at sol.ermione.com>, Andrea Baldoni writes:
>
> >Hello.
> >In the case someone missed the new, after years of waiting, the third edition
> >of the book in the subject is out!
>
> I received it last week, and yes, it's absolutely worth the money.

How does it compare to the gold standard of the Tietze&Schenk?

When i first got my hands on a TAoE a couple of years ago, i was
utterly disapointed. Compared to the T&S it contained hardly any
information. It looked rather like an listing of various circuits
with little explanation how to arrive on these circuits and how
to design those in.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.