[volt-nuts] Precision resistors

Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de
Thu Aug 6 15:01:24 EDT 2015

How about a Fluke 5450A Resistance Standard. I have one and fully satisfied regaring precision, drift and tempco. Covers all your values.
One is actually offered for $600 or offer with calibration, means less than $60 per value.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fluke-5450A-Resistance-Standard-NIST-Digital-Calibrator-Free-Shipping-/261992687873?hash=item3cfffb2901

Regards,
Ludger