[volt-nuts] Fluke 760A Calibrator offered FOC

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 18:43:55 EDT 2015

I have a Fluke 760A calibrator, complete with original manual including
schematics etc, that I haven't powered up for a few years but as best I
remember was working last time I tried it.

This is available free of charge to anyone willing and able to collect from
 the west coast of Scotland.

It's far too heavy to ship and should be accepted as is, I won't be testing
 it again as I don't have time to get distracted chasing any problems that
might  arise.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR