[volt-nuts] Calibration of voltage standards

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Feb 11 02:36:47 EST 2015

To do a comparison of the sort you are asking about, the
sensitivity of the null meter is much more important than
its ultimate accuracy.

So, neither of your meters is really the right meter to
use for this task.  What you want is called a null meter,
and is generally sensitive to the microvolt region.

-Chuck Harris