[volt-nuts] [Bulk] Re: 3458A reference boards on ebay

Hendrik Dietrich don_hendi at gmx.de
Thu Jan 29 15:36:43 EST 2015

Well, sounds like you already prepared against some of my suggestions.
Still there are possibilities to troubleshoot it - i cannot neither see
that you checked everything I listed nor that my list is complete and
you had much bigger ideas.
The datasheet gives some figures telling how much some influences, like
R variations (and as a result I variations) get supressed on the output -
I would go hunting for nodes where the noise bursts are biggest if all
preventive actions failed. Up to a certain point, troubleshooting is fun.

Hendrik