[volt-nuts] Oven thermal insulation

Dallas Smith dosmith at outlook.com
Tue Jul 7 12:01:35 EDT 2015

Randy, hi again,

My idea sounds crude but it worked very well. The outer box was made out
of small squares of aluminum drilled and taped with small aluminum angle
pieces. I have two references in this oven, a fluke circuit based on the
731b, and one of Doug’s 10 volt references. I run the oven at 45°C. The
gray board for the inner cover is ‘GATOR Board’ used to mount prints, it
has a foam core. You should also have a guarded transformer, got mine
from scrape fluke 510,

Dallas