[volt-nuts] Test Leads

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:16:27 EDT 2015

Randy,

I made my own version of the Fluke 5440A-7003 cables here ...

http://us.flukecal.com/products/accessories/test-leads-probes-and-clips/5440a-7003

I bought some Belden 8719 cable, blue Pomona patch cables (B-18-6), and
some gold-plated spade lugs from here http://jswilley.com/Accessories.html

The most expensive part was the crimping tool. If you have access to one ,
you can make some good quality cables for less than the low-thermal Pomona
cables. You can also make them to whatever length you need.

Todd