[volt-nuts] How are femto-amps measured?

Russ Ramirez russ.ramirez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:09:56 EDT 2015

I'll only add two things. You can believe Keithley's specs for equipment
made prior to their acquisition by Danaher in 2010 or so. You also have to
make these measurements under controlled conditions; for example, but using
a Triax connected Faraday cage, not ever touching what you are measuring
before you measure it, etc. As Ed mentioned, there is good info out there
by Keithley on the subject for guidance.

Russ