[volt-nuts] HP-419A Fluke 845A Mods - HP-419A HQ schematics on my shared link

Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de
Fri Jun 26 15:50:30 EDT 2015

For all, working on a modification of the HP-419A:
I have uploaded to my HP-419A share point some high quality schematics, I have created for the modification process.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czd2uc3t0uvgggz/AAC--ykVziW9rSJkdg2J_-wZa?dl=0

Important note:
I created them using PaintNET on 64-bit Win7.
It may impossible to open them with the 32-bit Win7 version because of the memory restrictions.

I uploaded following files:
HP419A optimized original schematic complete (with doc).PDN  (the original amplifier schematic with some additional notes)
HP419A optimized original schematic complete.PDN (the original amplifier schematic)
HP419A optimized original schematic (3µV mode).PDN (amplifier schematic in the 3µV mode)

Enjoy and feel free to comment.
BR
PeLuLe