[volt-nuts] volt-nuts Digest, Vol 70, Issue 16 HP-419

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Jun 27 18:47:39 EDT 2015

There is an old saying that if you aren't paying for a service,
you are the product.

Dropbox is free because of what they do with the information saved
on the service.  When you don't pay them, they throttle the download
speed to modem rates.  Most browser download programs are set to
time out after 10 seconds, or some such, after not receiving a packet
after a request.

I am pretty sure that Firefox will allow you to adjust that timeout
using the about:config page.

-Chuck Harris