[volt-nuts] Junior Member Lost Shirt on 720a KVM Purchase

acbern at gmx.de acbern at gmx.de
Thu Mar 26 22:22:14 EDT 2015

the cheapest way I would think (not to mention the time savings) is to sell this as broken and buy another working one. these sometimes sell arround the price of the switch mentioned.
and secondly, more importantly, this is a precision instrument with sub ppm accuracy, how do you want to trace / verify the impact of a switch on accuracy in a serious metrology application. the switches' emf is not specified. (if you do not care so much about accuracy, then you probably dont need an 720A anyway.)