[volt-nuts] Low-cost voltage reference questions

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Wed Nov 25 05:34:52 EST 2015

Adrian wrote:

>I guess the reference to the "standards" means those sold on ebay
>US. If so, I would think it is a false expectation this would meet
>3ppm acc. guaranteed within a year.

I didn't make any claim as to the ebay units, and don't know anything
about them except what is stated by the seller.  I just said that
their claims were "in the ballpark" of what I considered standards of
interest to this group.  That was in relation to the OP's proposal of
a 0.1% standard (1000 ppm) -- a standard could miss what I defined as
interesting by quite a lot and still be in the ballpark compared to 1000 ppm.

Best regards,

Charles