[volt-nuts] LM399 selection test PCB

Ian Johnston ian at ianjohnston.com
Thu Nov 26 12:38:06 EST 2015

Hi,

Sasumu RG2012L-223-L-T05 from Digikey - 408-1636-1-ND
0805 package.
£2.90 each in low qty.
My first experience of them.......
I was also trying 5ppm/degC resistors but they drifted like hell.........
I haven't done the sums yet so either the 2ppm ones are good, or the
5ppm ones aren't so good.......there was too much drift to simply be 2
versus 5 ppm/degC.

The jumps/noise one the one LM399 is every second.......haven't
investigated yet.

Ian.

--

Ian Johnston
www.ianjohnston.com

[Sent by MDaemon Mail Server at IanJohnston.com]