[volt-nuts] Wavetek 1281 - Selfcal Module

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:28:30 EDT 2015

I recently picked up a 1281 that is throwing a couple of errors. While
researching the problem, I looked for the SelfCAL description and did not
see anything conclusive. I will pull out my schematics and see if there are
any references to a particular module. I was under the impression they were
using the second LTZ1000 reference module for this function but was never
certain.

I have the full repair manuals of the 1281 from Manuals Plus before they
stopped selling. I will look up anything I can find this evening.

Todd