[volt-nuts] Wavetek 1281 - Selfcal Module

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 11:13:51 EDT 2015

No problem. I was just looking back at the documents wondering if I missed
anything. The transformer solution is interesting and I see that the 8508A
has a second low voltage transformer (T1). I have no idea if it performs
the same function using a different calibration.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Frank Stellmach <frank.stellmach at freenet.de