[volt-nuts] Datron 1071

gilbenl at nickgilbert.org gilbenl at nickgilbert.org
Wed Sep 9 17:40:40 EDT 2015

Would like some clarification on the 7.5 digit modes on the Datron 1071. The manual leads me to believe that the extra digit is displayed in either of two modes: 1) When ‘input filter’ selected (as is the case with the 1061A/1062) or 2) Average mode (continuous or block). However, I have only see the additional resolution in average mode. I have confirmed RL2 is switching when the filter is applied, but wanted to confirm my understanding of operation before investigating further.

Thanks, as always

-Nick