[volt-nuts] Excellent economical voltage standard

Bob Albert bob91343 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 12:26:27 EDT 2015

You can buy rather cheaply an IC that delivers rather accurate voltages.  I have several of them switch selectable and check my voltmeters from time to time.  They differ slightly from one another but when you average them you can get pretty close.
Not the best way, but it works for me and should do if you aren't seeking the best accuracy.
Several companies make these things and they are very close.  Various voltages are available but mine are 10V.  I have some lower voltage ones in my junkbox but so far haven't fooled with them.
Bob