[volt-nuts] Making a reference IC

Richard Moore richiem5683 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:28:31 EDT 2015

I bought my used 3458A ref board on eBay about 5 years ago from a seller in CO. It is the genuine article. I can't see how or why anyone would bother to make a really good fake board (complete with Vishay metal foil resistors) with a fake LTZ 1000A and sell it for $99.... If these boards were coming from China, maybe...

Sent from my iPad
Snip//////