[volt-nuts] 732A CORRECTION..... Voltage Standard IC PARTS

Hank weyster at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 13:05:41 EDT 2015

REALLY sorry guys , when I opened the box , it turned out to be a complete
set of FLUKE 382A voltage standard spare parts kit.  NOT A FLUKE 732A !!

I had a number of Fluke voltage standards, turns out the 382a has a separate
oven controlled 6.2 volt standard ( not a PCB ) however it uses a pcb that
is the oven proportional temp. controller.

I also have an  Fluke 335A voltage standard card that is an operational
spare , this is fully self-contained operational PCB , about the same
voltage ( 6.1xxxxx)  but an older Rev. version.  The newest Fluke 335D uses
a quarter diameter size standard with a solid state heater built into the
module.

SO...   the Fluke 382a Parts and PCBs and voltage standard are all going the
hamfest next month, but willing to sell individual parts/PCB.  The PCBs sell
for $15 at the Hamfest , voltage standard $35.

Willing to negotiate if someone wants more than one 382a part , all
assemblies are available , meter , Calvin Varley divider assembly , and
transformers ( but they are real heavy { double shielded } )

Sorry about the incorrect part number . not a 732a.

Hank

weyster at cfl.rr.com