[volt-nuts] volt-nuts Digest, Vol 73, Issue 9 fluke 540b

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Sep 17 22:08:53 EDT 2015

Hi John,

How much didn't I pay?

Thus far, I had one 540B on my shelf, that I don't recall how much I
paid... it developed a bad thermocouple whilst sitting there.

I bought another for $100, that had the thermocouple removed... undisclosed.
I got $70 back on that one.

I bought another for $125 that has a thermocouple... Still waiting.
And another two at $35,  that have thermocouples... Still waiting.

Let's not forget that each cost me about $30-$40 shipping.

So, hopefully one will be the gem I want for my lab, and the others
will go back on the bay after they are fixed... if they can be fixed.

How much did I pay?

Way too much!

-Chuck Harris