[volt-nuts] Solartron 7061 "CAL NOT DONE" error

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Thu Apr 7 17:05:53 EDT 2016

Hello All,

I recently picked up a 7061 and found it to have a “CAL NOT DONE” error on start-up.  I understand this to mean that I need to calibrate the unit of course, but I was hoping some might have a little experience based guidance for the newbe owner of a solatron/schlumberger 7061.  The last cal sticker is intact and probably needs a new battery as well as a good cleaning, but what else should I look for or replace while I am in there.  I will take it to a friend with a few standards in house to calibrate it.  I know I will find the zener ref data written somewhere toward the rear of the inside and that will be needed for calibration.  I have not fully digested the manual at this point and was hoping someone would know off the top of their head whether or not it needs to be calibrated with specific software or do we simply need voltage and resistance standards?

Cheers,

David