[volt-nuts] Just back from cal

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 8 00:43:42 EDT 2016

You really won't know what is going on until you do the next calibration
cycle and examine the as received data for both units. Or find someone with
a better meter or reference and compare them.

Who did the calibration?

You might leave both units powered up for a few days/weeks and see how they
behave together. Also, you are two degrees C above you lab calibration
temperature. That could add to the uncertainty.