[volt-nuts] fluke 731b battery pack

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 18:52:37 EDT 2016

If they are integrated with the device, the manufacturer must certify they
have tested the device and proved it can not cause a fire. If you change the
NiCd battery to a LiFe system, you will fail that requirement. When you
ship, you must certify there is no hazmat item in your package. There is a
minimum Wh capacity allowed but I am not sure what it is. Not much from
memory.