[volt-nuts] Fw: Datron 1281 / 1271 secret GPIB cmds for CALRAM-Readout

Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de Ludger.Lenzen at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 14:37:09 EST 2016

Yes, I absolutey agree. Also in my understandig a good re-engineering means a reproducabel, secure and as good as possible documented.
Due to the sensivity of a possible CAL-Data damage the tests for verification should be well prepared.
I am actually digging into the firmware, to check how the data is processed.
My "worst case" scenario is, if there is no suitable command, to add one by extendig the firmware.
There is ~4k used ROM space free for, should be more than enought.

BR
PeLuLe