[volt-nuts] Keysight web seminar - 5 ways your DMM is lying

Frank Stellmach frank.stellmach at freenet.de
Fri Jan 8 16:08:08 EST 2016

On 7 January 2016 at 08:22, drkirkby <drkirkby at gmail.com
 >/This might interest some. /
 >//>//>/https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=1106845 />

David,

thank you for that really useful hint. I registered directly thereafter.

It's of great interest for me, as I recently found out that Keysights
latest DMMs, 34465A and 34470A, really lie in the DC 100V/1kV ranges,
due to firmware bugs. New FW 2.11 was published just today, partly
solving these issues.

In this context, the OCOMP pitfall (HP3458A affected), due to relaxation
effects in resistors and cables may also be of interest:
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/precise-offset-compensation-ohm-measurements-and-validation-of-dmms/

regards Frank