[volt-nuts] LTZ1000 project build

Ian Johnston ian at ianjohnston.com
Fri Jun 3 14:32:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

The product I designed to use the 2ppm/degC resistors is sealed in an
enclosure where the LM399AH etc live, so I don't expect much problem
with humidity.

I use 2K2, 3.3K, 10K & 22K.

It's the RG2012L series from Susumu:-

http://datasheet.octopart.com/RG2012L-103-L-T05-Susumu-datasheet-13139546.pdf
http://www.susumu.co.jp/common/pdf/n_catalog_partition01_en.pdf

The 2nd PDF above is mainly for the 5ppm versions but does contains
various graphs including humidity.

Ian.