[volt-nuts] Keithley 2001 vs HP 3457A multimeters / Any problems to watch out for on Keithley 2001?

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Fri Jun 24 08:08:17 EDT 2016

Good Morning Dave,

I just traded my 2001 for a 182 in equally nice condition.  Each of them in solid working condition should fetch north of 1000USD.  One of the hidden features of the 2001 is that it WILL display 8.5 digits on screen.  It will not be as stable as running a Solartron 7071 in 8.5 DM, but nice to know.  To my understanding the 3457 is not as stable as the 3456 not to mention all of its other limitations WRT other 6.5 digit meters.

Your inner volt-nut will be pleased.  Especially at that price!!!

Cheers,

David