[volt-nuts] Thermal EMF of common solder

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 12:55:56 EDT 2016

There was a discussion on EEVBlog about low EMF solders which said
Keithley recommended Sn96Ag4 but I was never able to confirm it.

I have a spool of something from Kester that may be Sn96Ag4 but it is
only marked Sn96.

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/low-thermal-emf-solder/msg906573/#msg906573

"just looked for low EMF solder and as stated in other threads
Keithley suggests for 2182 Sn96/Ag4"