[volt-nuts] Thermal EMF of common solder

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:17:07 EDT 2016

Andrea,

Thank you for your research. A few years ago I purchased some Pb free
solder from Radio Shack. I recently discovered it is listed as 96/4 solder.

The part number is 640-0025
https://www.radioshack.com/products/lead-free-solder-0-25-oz?variant=5717831877

The MSDS is listed on the webpage. Any chance you could add it to your
list?

Todd