[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 .. what to look for

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Mar 10 23:21:46 EST 2016

Joe/Todd

Helps a lot, just finished getting all the 7081 messages from the archive.

I will be very careful with the connector, if the thing i clean, and
basically behaves I'll keep it and order the connector/shell and keep my
eyes open for another connector/cable assembly. Reading Dave's web site the
thing to look for is a sticker from the factory with the calibration
voltage for the zener. And of course order a ER3400 to have as a spare.

Ever see one of those Scheffner filters after it has blown up ? I wish I
still had the photos

-pete