[volt-nuts] Temperature sensor

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:13:17 EDT 2016

Averaging in software is preferable for temperature measurement.
If you shield a sensor from air currents you leave it far more
sensitive to radiation errors and errors from conduction along the leads.
These problems only increase if you try to place a brick on the sensor to
average the response, you simply decrease the dependence on air temperature
and increase radiation and conduction problems.
cheers,
Neville Michie