[volt-nuts] LTZ1000 project build

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Wed May 25 22:13:26 EDT 2016

Heck, if you’re going to make one, you might as well make one GREAT.

I would be interested in doing a 4910 version, so to speak.  Four in one thermal box and the ability to use them independently or summed and averaged.  Similar to the Fluke 730a, I think?  Oh, and one of them must be removable for transportation.  :  )

Of course, if properly designed one could build any number of them into whatever box they can podge together and use the boards as they please.  I’m in!!  I would find it difficult to believe we could not find 100 individuals that would buy at least one.  The challenge is buying the LTZ’s in enough QTY to grade them like Solartron did in the 7071 and 81’s.

David