[volt-nuts] Initial Turn-On Fluke 332D?

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Sat Nov 26 15:39:20 EST 2016

Good point.  I have found that checking all the electrolytic caps on the PC
Boards is a good idea.  Many have failed over the years and the unit will
not work properly, including oscillations on the output.  Usually they have
little or no capacitance.  I have done this step to 4 units over the years
and have found a lot of bad electrolytic caps in that time.

Bill