[volt-nuts] Low-cost Josephson Junction Array

Ken Peek ken.peek at diligentminds.com
Wed Oct 19 14:30:45 EDT 2016

Does anyone know where I can get a JJA at very low cost?  It does not have
to be the "programmable" type-- it would be OK if it only produces a single
voltage, e.g. 10V or 1V.

I was looking at the ETL of Japan-- they have one based on Titanium (or
something) that works at slightly higher temperatures, and makes 1V-- so
good for liquid helium or a cryo-cooler (but not liquid nitrogen).

Where in the world do I *get* one of these things?  How much does it cost?

Ideas anyone?

-Ken