[volt-nuts] Is there a "standard" much better than a LTZ1000, but much cheaper than a Josephson Junction Array?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 19:29:10 EDT 2016

At one time I came across a Russian company that was selling JJA's based on high-temperature superconductors (liquid nitrogen cooled).   They had both JJA chips and complete systems.  They were not quite as good as the helium cooled devices but were quite a bit cheaper and easier to work with.   Apparently the grain boundaries of the HTS material was a source of noise.   I can't find the reference to their company at the moment...