[volt-nuts] low emf solder

NeonJohn jgd at neon-john.com
Sat Oct 29 09:24:10 EDT 2016

probably because they drowned some lab rats with solutions of the stuff.

As we say in the health-physics business, "the devil's in the dose".  If
I were working in a cad plating outfit, yeah, I'd check into what is
behind the IARC's somewhat arbitrary designation.

Making a small batch of cad solder at home?  Reasonable basic
precautions apply such as don't chew on the ingot.

John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN