[volt-nuts] Thermal EMF of solder alloys - upd. october 2016

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:17:24 EDT 2016

Andrea, even though they crush my hopes of finding a readily available
low EMF solder, thank you for posting these results.

I could send you some old Kester solder that I picked up more than 10
years ago but it is only marked SN96 and I have no reason to believe
it is any different than the Sn96Ag4 solder that you tested.