[volt-nuts] HP 3458A/HFL : looking for information/photos/fw

Illya Tsemenko illya at xdevs.com
Wed Sep 14 00:06:12 EDT 2016

Hello to all volt-nuts,

Considering to pimp-up my DVM for a while, but would like to know first if anyone here saw actual PCB photos or have any information of what hardware actually different in Fluke's HFL version of 3458A. Based on Fluke's manual DC reference (A9 PCBA) and reference resistors on A1 PCBA got improvements. Firmware is also likely to be bit different, as HFL comes with preprogrammed macro's on keypad.

If anyone have information about HFL, or have access to such instrument, I'd appreciate any hints and details.