[volt-nuts] Solartron 7060G

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:36:59 EDT 2016

I don't have one in my collection but fellow member Dave Partridge had a
similar issue on a 7081. His detailed repair is here
http://www.perdrix.co.uk/Solartron7081/index.htm

Perhaps there are some similarities between the two models that can point
you in the right direction?

If you have a programmer, it would be a good time to make a backup as I
don't see any that have already been uploaded to ko4bb. Pics would also be
great.