[volt-nuts] GPIB Issue with 3458A

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 13:46:05 EST 2017

Todd,

The routine looks like this on the Output Console:

HP3458A
24.4
0

1

The 0 pops up after several seconds and the 1 after even more seconds
later.  No other output after the 1.

The temperature reading is OK but no voltage readings.

Thanks for the assistance but I likely have a hardware issue.  I did the
service note 13A test and the unit passed it fine.  I will have to do more
troubleshooting on my own but I really appreciate the help.

Randy Evans.