[volt-nuts] Fluke 332B

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 08:09:36 EDT 2017

Amongst the stuff I recently acquired is a Fluke 332B (sn 4151).

I found the manual for the 332D on the Fluke website, but can't find one
specifically for the 332B apart from an incomplete US Army version.

I have some questions:

1) Does anyone know where I can find the matching manual

2) If not, how useful is the 332D manual?

3) It was last calibrated in 2010, and appears to be consistently low in
output (about 5mV at 100V, 25mV at 500V, 50mV at 1000V) after being on for
an hour.  Is that the sort of error I should expect after that period?

4) I'm leery of the chopper amp, did anyone (Dr. Frank?) do a retrofit using
a modern chopper op-amp or similar?

Thanks
Dave