[volt-nuts] Fluke 332B

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sat Jul 8 10:05:43 EDT 2017

David,
I have a 332B as well, although it's been loaned out for the past couple of
years to a friend.  I have the US Army manual PDF also, and have found it to
be pretty complete, at least complete enough to get us through a couple of
repairs.
What is missing from the manual?

The second page in the PDF has a statement that says:
"This manual is an authentication of the manufacturer’s commercial
literature which, through usage, has been found to cover the data required
to operate and maintain this equipment. Since the manual was not prepared in
accordance with military specifications, the format has not been structured
to consider level of maintenance, nor to include a formal section on depot
overhaul standards.
This manual contains copyrighted information that is printed with permission
of John Fluke Manufacturing Company, Seattle, Washington."

>From that statement, I expect that the Army manual is just a reproduction of
the commercial Fluke manual for the 332B.

Cheers,
Dave M