[volt-nuts] FS: Solartron 7081

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 13:01:38 EDT 2017

I have recently acquired yet another of these, and really don't need quite
so many of them.

So I'm selling one of them.  It was calibrated about 18 months ago, but when
I checked it today after 24 hours warm-up it was reading well within
specification on all ranges so I left it as found!  The joy of a well-aged
reference!

It will come with an input cable and calibration key.

Preferably for collection from Kenilworth, UK - I will ship it well packed
if necessary at cost, but will not guarantee the VFD will survive the
journey.

I'm offering it here first at GBP1200.

Dave