[volt-nuts] Documentation for 4808/Option 70 Wideband Source

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 04:53:37 EDT 2017

I've just received the 4808 documentation pack of which I spoke.   I now
have full documentation for the 4808 and the 4600.

Sadly, the only document for the Wideband Source was the schematics.  No
User or other manuals were in the package.

Naturally I'm delighted to have even just the schematics, but if anyone
knows the whereabouts of the other manuals for the Wideband Source, and
could scan them that would excellent.

It's also interesting to note that to fit Option 70 requires an replacement
for the EPROM in the 4808 and some tracks to be cut/jumpers added on the
keyboard PCB in the 4808.

Cheers
Dave