[volt-nuts] HP-3458A NVRAM

Randy Evans randyevans2688 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:13:11 EST 2017

Actually, it could make a difference depending on when the processor tries
to access the memory on start up.  The Maxim app note mentions that many
legacy programs designed for the DS1220Y may not work with the DS122AD,
hence the reason for the question.  I really would like to hear from
someone that has actually successfully replaced the DS1220Y with the
DS1220AD, since the DS1220Y is no longer avaialble..